Terms and Conditions
Placing an order:
Ordering is simple and easy. You can order 24/7 on our website at www.greendepot.com or by calling us at 1-800-238-5008. If you wish to place an order via this website, you can browse for products on both the left and top navigation bars. Alternatively, you can enter search terms in the "PRODUCT SEARCH" space on the top navigation field, also on all of our web pages.
Once you would like to purchase a specific product, you enter the desired quantity and add it to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button. If you have not created an account or logged in during this session, you will then be prompted to do so in order for us to determine whether you are a new or returning customer, and then also apply any new customer discounts or existing credits you have in your account to your order.
You will then be taken to the shopping cart screen where you can enter any promotion or referral codes or discounts, continue shopping, or click on "Proceed to Checkout." During the Checkout process, you will simply need to enter your shipping address, credit card information (via a secure payment process), and confirm your order. And you're done-all set to receive your order within 3-5 business days!
We try to ensure the products listed on our site are always in stock so we can ship them the same or next business day. In the rare circumstance where a product is not in stock, we will contact you directly to let you know when it will be available to ship.
Canceling or Changing Orders:
Once you place an order, you can log into your account, click on "My Account" and check the status of your order. You can cancel your order and obtain a refund at any time BEFORE we process the order to our warehouse. After we have processed the order, however, we unfortunately cannot cancel it. Note that we usually process the day's orders every evening, but in many instances we also process orders at approximately 12PM Eastern Time as well.
In order to change an order after you have placed it, you must first cancel your order and then place a new order.
Payment Methods We Accept:
We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
Order Confirmation/Order Status:
After your order has been placed, you can login to your account and click on "Order Status" at the top of every page. You can also access "Order Status" by clicking on "My Account" at the top of every page. The order status will be listed as "Order Received." You are also sent a confirmation email at the same time. If the order is not visible in your account and you have not received an email, we did not receive your order and there was no charge to your credit card. You can re-enter that order.
When we process your order, the order status changes to "Order Processed" and when shipped, "Order Shipped."
Scheduling Orders in Advance:
You can set up an automated delivery for any length of time by calling customer service (1-800-238-5008). You can set the frequency of delivery (e.g., every week to every 12 weeks), the contents of the order, and where you would like them sent. If you would like to buy a large supply of diapers as a gift, we can send a gift note at your request explaining how the size of diaper shipped can be easily updated. You can be charged up-front for the full cost, or you can be charged each time an order is shipped. You can also purchase a gift certificate and the recipient can order the supplies as needed.
This auto-ship feature will be activated at a later date on the website, at which time you will be able to adjust your order at any time.
Shipping & Delivery
Green Depot takes pride in offering our customers the highest level of customer service available. We always strive to insure prompt courteous service, on time delivery, and customer satisfaction.
Please note, however, that we make no guarantee, implied or otherwise, pertaining to the availability of merchandise advertised on this site or the delivery of the same. If you are dissatisfied, or wish to make a comment about any of the products or services provided, please contact us at 1-800-238-5008 or via email at email@example.com. Your satisfaction is our primary concern.
We currently deliver only to the United States, EXCLUDING Alaska and Hawaii. We do not make international deliveries (or deliver to Puerto Rico). We do not yet offer guaranteed overnight shipping, although many areas of the country do receive their orders the next day.
We send you a shipment confirmation email once your order ships. In it, we provide you with the UPS tracking number that you can use on the UPS site to track your order. We also list the tracking number with your order detail if you click the "Order Status" button when you log in to your account.
Where Is My Order?
If the UPS tracking information shows that the order has been delivered, be sure to check everywhere ... occasionally, carriers will leave deliveries with neighbors, building managers, or places like your porch, garage, or even behind bushes. If there is no tracking information, or the tracking information shows the item as returned to us, contact us by email or phone. We may have the wrong shipping address, the driver may have attempted to deliver it but been unsuccessful, or the carrier may have lost it.
We are required by law to collect sales tax on certain items shipped to the following states: Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York. Sales tax may not apply to diapers in certain states. The specific rate is determined by the county where the order is being delivered.
GREEN DEPOT RETURN POLICY FOR REGULAR PURCHASES (Updated 12/16/2009)
We accept returns within 30 days of Purchase or, if purchased via the web, 30 days of Delivery. We only issue a return label for incorrect shipped order and defective products.
Within 10 days of Purchase or, if purchased via the web, 10 days of Delivery: We accept returns of new, unused, 100% saleable and non perishable merchandise in original manufacturer's packaging or defective merchandise for full refund. Original receipt must accompany refunds. Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment.
After 10 days of Purchase or, if purchased via the web, 10 days of Delivery: We do not accept returns of defective merchandise. Refunds will be made via a Green Depot Gift Card. We only accept returns of new, unused, 100% saleable merchandise in its original manufacturer's packaging. Original receipt must accompany refunds.
Returns Accompanied By Gift Receipt: We accept returns within 30 days of Purchase or, if purchased via the web, 30 days of Delivery. We accept returns of new, unused, 100% saleable and non perishable merchandise in original manufacturer's packaging or defective merchandise for full refund. Refunds will be made via a Green Depot Gift Card. Gift receipt must accompany refunds.
Delivery Charges For Purchases Made in the Bowery Store: If a delivered item and if the return is a result of our error (you receive an incorrect or defective item), we will pay for the initial and return delivery costs. If the return is not the result of our error, Green Depot is not responsible for the initial or return delivery costs.
GreenDepot.com Return Shipping Costs: If the return is a result of our error (you receive an incorrect or defective item), we will pay for the initial and return shipping costs. If the return is not the result of our error, only the shipping cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund. You will still be responsible for the initial shipping costs.
How To Return A Product By Mail: Return shipping on web purchases is easy! To return any item(s), simply contact our Customer Care Center via phone (1-800-238-5008) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide a printable UPS return shipping label to apply to your package. Try and reuse the original box if the sizing is appropriate. Your return may then be handed to any UPS driver or dropped off at any of thousands of UPS drop-off locations. Once your return is received at our processing center, you will receive a refund, along with an email message confirming receipt.
GREEN DEPOT RETURN POLICY FOR BUILD & CUSTOM ORDERS (Updated 12/16/2009)
Build Orders of Stock Materials: Read the sales slip for your order, which explains in detail the return policy. Please refer to the Green Depot Terms and Conditions and the Green Depot Electronic Disclaimer (download here). The only returns we accept are for orders defective in material or workmanship and provided there is prompt and appropriate communication and paperwork. Customer is responsible for shipping back to Green Depot and paying transportation charges within 30-days. All returns will have 20% handling charge or a minimum of $25.00. All customer returns are subject to final inspection by supplier before final credit is processed.
Custom Orders, Including Kitchens: As these orders are specially made for you, these orders cannot be returned and no refunds will be issued. If the order is defective in material or workmanship, the product will be subject to the manufacturers' terms and guidelines. Please refer to the Green Depot Cabinet and Countertop Contract (download here).
Purchasing Gift Cards:
You can purchase Gift Cards in denominations of up to $1,000 and personalize them for any occasion. Your Gift Card can be sent to you or the recipient directly by postal mail. Standard Shipping of the Gift Card is free of charge. The Gift Card will have a code the recipient then provides when ordering from the site, or the recipient can visit our Green Depot Retail Store at 222 Bowery, New York, NY 10012. If you would like to receive the Gift Card yourself so that you can personally deliver it, simply enter your address as the recipient address.
Redeeming Your Gift Card:
Gift Cards can be redeemed at Greendepot.com or at our Green Depot Retail Store. The dollar value of your Gift Card is automatically deducted from the total charge of your merchandise order. If there is a balance left on your Gift Card after you have purchased merchandise, you will be able to use the remaining Gift Card balance for future purchases.
Checking Your Balance:
You can check the balance of your Gift Card by clicking here, by calling the number on the back of the card, by calling Green Depot customer service at 1-800-238-5008, or at our Green Depot Store at 222 Bowery, New York, NY 10012. You must possess the Gift Card in order to check your balance.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
Gift Cards are redeemable solely for purchases on line at Greendepot.com or at our Green Depot Store location. Any stolen or damaged Gift Cards will not be canceled and replaced without the required proof of purchase. Contact our Green Depot Store or 1-800-238-5008 for details.
Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash. If the value of your Gift Card is greater than the amount of your total purchase, you will be able to use the remaining Gift Card balance for future purchases, subject to these terms and conditions.
If the value of your Gift Card is less than the amount of your total Greendepot.com purchase, you must use a credit card in order to complete your purchase. If the value of your Gift Card is less than the amount of your total Green Depot Store purchase, you must provide an additional payment method accepted in that retail store in order to complete your purchase.
Purchase of this Gift Card means you accept these terms and conditions. Any term of this Gift Card purchase agreement deemed unenforceable shall be severable and the remaining terms enforced.
New York state law shall govern the Gift Card program, without regard to principles of conflicts of law, and as if this Gift Card purchase agreement were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the State of New York.
Any dispute arising from or relating to the Gift Card program shall be submitted to confidential arbitration. Arbitration shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Gift Card purchase agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Gift Card purchase agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Using Your Account
Your Referral Code:
We send you your Referral Code when you first sign up. It is also always located under "My Profile" of "My Account."
Forgot Your Password:
Enter your email address by clicking here and we will promptly send you your password.
Change Your Email Or Password:
You can change your e-mail address or password by logging in, clicking "My Account" and then "My Profile."
Manage Your Address Book:
You can edit your shipping address book by logging in, clicking "My Account" and then "My Profile." In addition, during the checkout process, you will have the option of adding, deleting or editing shipping addresses.
Privacy And Security:
We are extremely sensitive about your privacy concerns and the personal information you provide to us. We are not in the business of renting or selling this information to others. As a general matter, we use and store this information simply to personalize and improve your user experience. We share information with 3rd parties (such as UPS, our warehouses, etc.) only as detailed in our Privacy Statement.
We have deployed significant technological resources, including the use of firewalls, systems and procedures, to protect the security of your personal information. We also use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), a technology that encrypts and scrambles sensitive information during online transactions like your credit card information.
We are also compliant with the Payment Card Industry (Visa and Master Card) Data Security Standards, ensuring that we pass quarterly external vulnerability scans of all our active IP addresses.
If you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you must check the box indicating your agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you will not be able to proceed with opening an account at Greendepot.com or purchasing any products therein.
In this Agreement, "you" and "your" refer to the individuals, corporations or parties who are the members/account holders, have an interest in the account(s) and agree to this Agreement. "We," "Greendepot.com," its employees, members, representatives, officers, directors, agents, successors and assigns. The "Website" refers to Greendepot.com.
- Changes to Account Agreement. We may change, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time, but if we do so, we will post such changes on the website, or send them to you via e-mail or postal mail. IF ANY OF THESE RULES OR ANY FUTURE CHANGES ARE UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU MAY TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT BY SENDING AN E-MAIL TO: email@example.com. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ACCOUNT NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF NOTICE OF ANY CHANGES IN THESE OPERATING RULES, WILL INDICATE ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF SUCH RULES, CHANGES, OR MODIFICATIONS.
- Prices/Fees and Payments. You agree to pay all charges incurred in connection with your purchase (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when submitting your order. We will bill all charges to the credit card you supply us. Charges will be billed prior to shipment of your order. If you want to use a different credit card or there is a change in credit card validity or expiration date, or if you believe someone has accessed your account using your user name and password without your authorization, you must contact us immediately.
- Order Changes/Cancellations. Do not assume that a cancellation or change of ANY order you have made with Greendepot.com, whether pursuant to a scheduled program or not, has been effected until you receive a confirmation from Greendepot.com via email or the website. As stated above, you will be responsible for, and your credit card may be charged for, the payment of all fees associated with orders already processed or shipped before your cancellation/change request was received.
- Representation as to Capacity to Enter into Agreement. You represent that you have the required legal capacity and that you are of the required legal age (i.e., eighteen years of age) to enter into this Agreement and that no one except you has any interest in your account with us.
- Order Confirmations, Statements, Notices and Other Communications. You understand that it is your responsibility to review, upon first receipt, whether delivered to you by email, by a posting on the website, or by all other electronic means, all order confirmations, statements of referral balances, transaction history, notices and other communications. All information contained therein shall be binding upon you, if you do not object, either in writing or via email, within forty-eight hours after any such document or information is sent to you or available on the website. In all cases, Greendepot.com reserves the right to determine the validity of your objection to the transaction. Such notices, information and other communications from Greendepot.com shall be deemed to be delivered and available to you whether actually received or not.
You agree that Greendepot.com fulfills its legal obligation to deliver to you any such document if sent via electronic delivery. Electronic delivery may be in the form of an email, an electronic mail attachment, a posting on the website, or in the form of an available download from the website. You represent that you will download the relevant document promptly after receiving notice of its availability. Should you experience any difficulty opening a document electronically delivered by Greendepot.com, you will promptly advise Greendepot.com in order to allow us to make the required delivery by other means. Failure to advise Greendepot.com of such difficulty within forty-eight hours after delivery shall serve as an affirmation that you were able to receive and open said document.
- Responsibilities and Limitations of Liabilities. You represent that you will be the sole and exclusive authorized user of your password associated with your Greendepot.com account and you accept sole responsibility for use, confidentiality and protection of the password as well as for all orders and information changes (i.e. changes of address) entered into your account using such password.
You accept full responsibility for the monitoring and safeguarding of your account. You will immediately notify Greendepot.com in writing, delivered via email and certified/return receipt requested U.S. mail, if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password and account number; or any failure by you to receive a message from us indicating that an order was received and executed or any inaccurate information in your account or transaction history.
If you fail to notify Greendepot.com immediately upon your knowledge when any of the above conditions occur, neither Greendepot.com nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates or subsidiaries can or will have any responsibility or liability to you or to any other person whose claim may arise through you for any claims with respect to the handling, mishandling or loss of any order. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Greendepot.com or anyone involved in creating, producing, delivering or managing Greendepot.com's services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the website, the services provided by Greendepot.com or out of any breach of any warranty by Greendepot.com. This exclusion or limitation of liability will not apply to the extent that any applicable statute prohibits such exclusion or limitation of liability. To the extent that any applicable statute applies which modifies the above, Greendepot.com's liability shall not include any hypothetical gains or losses, and it is agreed that the trier of fact shall only consider the actual facts, or lack thereof, of the parties to this Agreement.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Greendepot.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The use and storage of any information, including, without limitation, the password, transaction activity, referral balances and any other information or orders available on your personal computer is at your own risk and is your sole responsibility. You are responsible for providing and maintaining the communications equipment (including personal computers and modems) and telephone or alternative services required for accessing and using the website or related services, and for all communications service fees and charges incurred by you in accessing the website or related services.
- Trademarks. "Green Depot," "Greendepot.com," and "www.greendepot.com" and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks of Green Depot, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Green Depot, Inc.'s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not of Green Depot, Inc., in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Green Depot, Inc. All other trademarks not owned by Green Depot, Inc. that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Greendepot.com.
- Copyright. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Green Depot, Inc. or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Green Depot, Inc. and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Green Depot, Inc. or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Limitations, Restrictions and Termination of Greendepot.com Services. You are authorized to use materials which are made available by Greendepot.com's services for your own needs only, and you are not authorized to resell access to any such materials or to make copies of any such materials for sale or use to and by others. You will not delete copyright or other intellectual property rights notices from printouts of electronically accessed materials.
You understand that Green Depot, Inc. may at any time, at our sole discretion and without prior notice to you, prohibit or restrict your access to the use of the website or related services or your ability to purchase products on the website. Green Depot, Inc. may terminate your account at any time for any reason and without prior notice to you. You are free to terminate your account with Green Depot, Inc. at any time for any reason, subject to the conditions of Section 4 herein. The closing of an account will not affect the rights and/or obligations of either party incurred prior to the date the account is closed.
- Risk of Loss/Warranties/Returns. All items purchased from Greendepot.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
The merchandise offered for sale by Greendepot.com is manufactured by third parties and to the full extent permissible by law, Greendepot.com disclaims all representations and warranties therein. Further, all sales are final and items can be returned to the Company only pursuant to the Return Policy located on the website. Problems or defects with such merchandise should be forwarded to the manufacturer of the merchandise.
- Mispricing. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our website may be mispriced. If we discover a mispricing, we will do one of the following:
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Monitoring and Recording Telephone Conversations and E-Mail. For your protection and for the protection of Green Depot, Inc., and as a tool to correct misunderstandings, you understand, agree and authorize Green Depot, Inc., at its discretion, and without further prior notice to you, to monitor and record any or all telephone conversations between you and Green Depot, Inc. and any of Green Depot, Inc.'s employees or agents and to monitor your electronic communications with Green Depot, Inc.
- Legally Binding. You hereby agree that this Agreement and all the terms herein shall be binding upon you and your estate, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns.
- Extraordinary Events/Technical Difficulties. You specifically agree to hold Green Depot, Inc. harmless from any and all claims, and agree that Green Depot, Inc. shall not be liable for any loss, actual or perceived, caused directly or indirectly by government regulation, exchange or market regulation, suspension of trading, war, strike, equipment failure, communication line failure, system failure, security failure on the Internet, unauthorized access, theft, or any problem, technological or otherwise, that might prevent you from entering or Green Depot, Inc. from executing an order, or other conditions beyond our control. Furthermore, in a technical environment, should an error occur with respect to the tracking of any order or order entry, the true, actual and correct transaction or position will be restored. It is your responsibility to ensure account correctness and accuracy and to contact Green Depot, Inc. immediately with any discrepancies.
- The Laws of the State of New York Govern/Assignment. This Agreement and its enforcement shall be governed by the laws of New York and shall cover individually and collectively all accounts you may open with Green Depot, Inc. and shall be binding upon you and your successors (whether by merger, consolidation or otherwise), heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of Green Depot, Inc. and its successors, assigns and agents. Green Depot, Inc. may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any of its subsidiaries or affiliates without giving you notice, or to any other entity upon prior written notice to you.
- Agreement to Arbitrate Controversies. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Greendepot.com or to products you purchase through Greendepot.com or by phone shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in New York, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Green Depot, Inc.'s intellectual property rights, Green Depot, Inc. may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of New York, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- Waiver. Except as specifically permitted in this Agreement, no provision or condition of this Agreement can be, nor should be deemed to be, waived, altered, modified or amended unless agreed to in writing by an authorized officer of Green Depot, Inc.
- Amendments; Entire Agreement. You understand that access to and your use of your account constitutes your consent to and agreement to abide by the terms and conditions of this Account Agreement. Green Depot, Inc. may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating the Account Agreement. You agree to be bound by subsequent revisions and agree to review the Account Agreement periodically for changes to the terms and conditions of the Account Agreement. The most up to date version of the Account Agreement will always be available for your review on the website. Continued use of Green Depot, Inc. after such changes will constitute acknowledgment and acceptance of such amendment. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and Green Depot, Inc concerning the subject matter hereof. Certain policies and/or procedures may be further outlined on the Green Depot, Inc. website, and by your use of Green Depot, Inc. website and services, you agree to be bound by any and all such postings. You may not assign any right or obligations hereunder without first obtaining the prior written consent by an authorized officer of Green Depot, Inc.
- Separability. If any provision or condition of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable by reason of any law, rule, administrative order or judicial decision by any court, or regulatory or self-regulatory agency or body, such invalidity or enforceability shall attach only to such provision or condition. The validity of the remaining provisions and conditions shall not be affected thereby and this Agreement shall be carried out as if any such invalid or unenforceable provision or condition were not contained herein.
- Headings are Descriptive. The headings of each provision hereof is for descriptive purposes only and shall not be deemed to modify or qualify any of the rights or obligations set forth in each such provision.
GRANT OF LICENSE
Greendepot.com grants you a single, non-exclusive, limited personal license to access and use the website conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions in these Terms. You may not transfer or share your right to access or use of the website.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
With the exception of applications commonly known as Web Browser software, or other applications formally approved by Greendepot.com in writing, you agree not to use any software, program, application or any other device to access or log on to Greendepot.com computer systems, Web site or proprietary software or to automate the process of obtaining, downloading, transferring or transmitting any content, information or quotes to or from Greendepot.com's computer systems, Web site or proprietary software. Greendepot.com is not responsible for, and makes no warranties regarding, the access, speed or availability of the Internet in general or the website in particular.
You agree that you will not: (a) use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior written permission; (b) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction being conducted on either; (c) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or (d) reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code.
Much of the information on the website is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or may be licensed to us by others. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from the website without our prior written permission, or that of the appropriate third party. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Greendepot.com and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use Greendepot.com's name, trademarks, service marks, logos, designs, slogans or any other words or codes identifying Greendepot.com in any meta tags, "hidden text," information used by search engines or other information tools to identify and select sites without the express written consent of Greendepot.com.
INFORMATION AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
The website may make available certain data, news, research, statistics, stories, photographs and opinions or other information (collectively "Information") that it has prepared itself or that has been independently obtained by other services and individuals, including news wires, statistics providers, journalists, authors and other providers (collectively the "Information Providers"). We do not guarantee or certify the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of the Information made available through Greendepot.com, the Information Providers or any other third party transmitting the Information (the "Information Transmitters"). You agree that neither Greendepot.com, the Information Providers nor the Information Transmitters shall be liable in any way for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of the Information, or for any decision made or action taken by you relying upon the Information. You further agree that neither Greendepot.com, the Information Providers nor the Information Transmitters will be liable in any way for the interruption of any data, Information or other aspect of the website. You understand that none of the Information available through the website constitutes a recommendation or solicitation to take or not take any particular action.
Further, Greendepot.com does not warrant that product descriptions on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Greendepot.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it promptly in unused condition.
The website may permit you to post reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content. Greendepot.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, such content and/or material will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and you grant Greendepot.com and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such materials and/or content throughout the world in any media. You grant Greendepot.com and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Greendepot.com or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Greendepot.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Greendepot.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, Greendepot.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to Greendepot.com for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information.
OTHER BUSINESSES AND LINKS
Parties other than Greendepot.com and its subsidiaries may operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines on this site. In addition, Greendepot.com may provide a link to other services or sites as part of the website. Such sites are not under the control of Greendepot.com, and Greendepot.com makes no representations or warranties whatsoever of the offerings of, any of these websites, businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. Unless we expressly state otherwise, the fact that Greendepot.com has provided a link to a site is not an endorsement of the service or site, its content, or its sponsoring organizations. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Greendepot.com so long as the link does not portray Greendepot.com's affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use the Greendepot.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. You may further not present the link to Greendepot.com in any way that suggests Greendepot.com has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses, sponsors or recommends the information, products or services on your site.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY GREEN DEPOT, INC. ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. GREEN DEPOT, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, GREEN DEPOT, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GREENDEPOT.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM GREENDEPOT.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. GREEN DEPOT, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
You agree to indemnify and hold Green Depot, Inc. and its affiliates, officers, directors, members, shareholders, agents, employees, and licensor's harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party arising out of your violation of these Terms.
The website, its content and compilation of content, and all software used on the website is owned by Green Depot, Inc. or its affiliates or agents and is protected by United States Copyright Act of 1976, as amended, and the copyright laws of other countries. All content, logos, designs and icons are proprietary to Green Depot, Inc. or its affiliates or agents. The materials provided in this service, including graphic images, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written permission, except that you may download, display, or print one copy of the materials on a single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial, home use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Green Depot, Inc,'s, its affiliates', or its third party information providers' copyrights and other proprietary rights.
Green Depot, Inc. and other marks (including graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names) indicated on our site are trademarks or trade dress of Green Depot, Inc., LLC in the United States and other countries. Green Depot, Inc.'s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Green Depot, Inc.'s in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Green Depot, Inc. All other trademarks not owned by Green Depot, Inc. that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Green Depot, Inc.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEBSITE
Green Depot, Inc. reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any portion of the website with or without notice. You agree that Green Depot, Inc. will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
The license granted under these Terms will terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition. Upon such violation, you agree to terminate access to the website. You further agree that Green Depot, Inc., in its sole discretion and with or without notice, may terminate your access to any or all of the website, and remove and discard any information or content within the website. You also agree that Green Depot, Inc. will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the website.
These Terms shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, excluding its conflict of law principles. If any part of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE CONTROVERSIES
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Greendepot.com or to products you purchase through Greendepot.com or by phone shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in New York, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Green Depot, Inc.'s intellectual property rights, Green Depot, Inc. may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of New York, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.