Brill Razorcut Push Mower
- Ergonomically shaped frame with foam rubber handle
- Designed for quiet operation<
- Adjustable cutting height lets you dictate the length of your grass
- Dry powder-coated metal surfaces
- Optional, grass catcher accessory makes cut grass easy to collect for composting
- Comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty
The Brill Razorcut Push Mower may look like a classic, but it's actually the latest in German engineering. The five flame-hardened, welded steel blades are designed to minimize friction, allowing you to cut your grass quietly, efficiently and easily. The dry powder-coated metal surfaces resist dulling, chipping and other forms of damage. The special design of this mower means that it can run for a decade before the blades need sharpening. For best results, we recommend spritzing the blades with a silicone spray before mowing. Of course, the best thing about this mower is still the fact that it is powered by you instead of by gasoline, eliminating the noise and exhaust pollution of gas-mowers as well as the expense and hassle of keeping them fueled.
- Cutting Width: 38 cm (15.2 inches)
- Cutting height: 14-45 cm (0.7 inches to 1.8 inches)
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Wheel diameter: 8 inches
Please note: this mower is not suitable for Bermuda, St. Augustine or Zoysia grasses - all most commonly found in the southern half of the United States.