Foundations Strand Bamboo Flooring: Click (Tiger & Ebony Special - $3.79/sf)
Floating Click colors Tiger and Ebony are now on sale for $3.79/sf at our Seattle, Portland, and NYC locations.
After years of research and development to find a strand bamboo product that is suitable for radiant heat floor and easy install over concrete subfloors, we are proud to introduce our Click and Lock Prefinished bamboo strand floors. These boards do not require nails or glue to install, but instead use our proprietary Tru-lock system which is milled directly into our dense, tough board. Foundations flooring is manufactured in a state-of-the-art factory by craftspeople who take pride in the quality of their work. Low-emitting binders are used in laminating the bamboo strips, and a low-VOC finish coating is applied. Foundations Bamboo flooring will provide you with years of satisfaction.
- Moso bamboo (Phyllostachys pubescens) is the hardest, highest quality commercial bamboo species, and is not a food source for pandas.
- Only 5-6 year old stalks are harvested for maximum strength and dimensional stability.
- Curing process is monitored to ensure consistent moisture content.
- Boards are precision milled with German manufacturing equipment.
- Twice as hard as Red Oak, and more dent-resistant than solid strip bamboo.
These boards come in elegant 6' planks with a stunning 4 2/5' width. Choose between Carbonized (heat-treated for a warm amber color) and Natural (bathed in non-toxic peroxide for a blond color). Each board is coated with a sealer coat on all exposed surfaces (for improved moisture protection) and 7-layers of water based, UV-cured, aluminum oxide modified polyurethane.
Foundations Bamboo flooring is suitable for residential or commercial applications. It can contribute LEED points to your project in the areas of Materials & Resources (rapidly renewable resource), and Indoor Environmental Quality (a low-emitting product).
- Rapidly renewable resource
- NAUF binder
- Water-based coating
- We recommend vacuuming or sweeping in order to remove dirt and grit prior to cleaning the floor.
- Never use wax, oil, soap, scouring products, or other household cleaners on your floor.
- Damp mop (not wet mop!) with clean water, or with a wood floor cleaner.
- Wipe dry immediately until no moisture is visible on the floor.
Click & Lock Floating System: compatible with radiant heat.
Call Green Depot to inquire.
- Plank dimensions: 72" x 4 2/5 x 9/16"
- Construction: 4-side tongue & groove (bevel edge)
- Binder: No Added Urea Formaldehyde
- Colors available: Carbon (amber) and Natural (blond)
- Finish: 7-layer German polyurethane
- Box size: 8 boards/box (17.64 sf)
- Subfloor: Compatible with radiant heat
- Warrantee: Lifetime Structural Warrantee
- Accessories available: stair treads, stair nose, quarter round, end cap, T-mold, reducer, baseboard.
- 25-year Residential Finish Warrantee
- 5-year Commercial Finish Warrantee
- Lifetime Structural Warrantee